Cyber Housekeeping Inc respects your privacy, exactly as it is declared in the company privacy statements. Cyber Housekeeping Inc wants you to feel secure when visiting our website and providing information to us. Cyber Housekeeping Inc will only gather your personal information with your consent.
This Privacy Statement has been prepared to inform you of the information we gather and how we use it.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
You are not required to provide the personal information that we have requested, but if you chose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to any queries you may have.
What personal information we collect
In order to provide you with relevant information, respond to your requests, and increase the benefits that you receive from our website, we sometimes request that you provide us with information about yourself. Cyber Housekeeping Inc requests customer information at various locations on our website, www.cyberhousekeeping.com, including product registration areas, promotional sign-up areas, and newsletter registration areas. The type of information collected may include standard contact information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and technical information.
Our website may also collect certain information from your visit and from your behavior while visiting our website, including the date and time of your access, the pages you have accessed and the name of the Internet Service Provider and/or Internet Protocol Address by which you are accessing the Internet, and the Internet address(es) from which you linked to our website, if applicable. This information is used to better understand how our website is being used in order to improve the quality of our website, and to enable us to comply with agreements between Cyber Housekeeping Inc and referring or linked websites.
How we use your personal information
• We use this information to customize your website experience by delivering the content and information that we believe would be of interest to you. This information is also used to inform you of the latest Cyber Housekeeping Inc developments, including new product releases, upgrades, special offers and other relevant information. We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
• The information we collect is intended for Cyber Housekeeping Inc business purposes only. In certain instances, we may make your information available to third parties that are providing services on our behalf. Cyber Housekeeping Inc will only provide those third parties with information that is necessary for them to perform the services and who have agreed to take measures to protect your information that are at least as stringent as the measures that we take ourselves. We may also disclose your information to our business partners, for marketing and other business purposes, and as a result our business partners or we may communicate with you from time to time via email, telephone or physical mail. If at any time you tell us that you no longer wish to receive these communications, they will be halted promptly. Accordingly, any personal information we may collect may be used, stored and processed in the United States or in other countries where Cyber Housekeeping Inc or our business partners have offices in or does business. By providing information to Cyber Housekeeping Inc, you are consenting to the transfer of the information outside of your respective country to any other country throughout the world.
• From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
• We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Cyber Housekeeping Inc products, services, and customer communications.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
• We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where an Cyber Housekeeping Inc product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
www.cyberhousekeeping.com utilizes cookies (small amounts of data stored by your Web browser on your hard drive) to help enable us to offer you more personal and customized content and service. These cookies, which may be offered by third parties, also allow Cyber Housekeeping Inc to track usage patterns and allow us to continuously improve and manage our website and deliver content that is specific to your interests. Cookies in and of themselves do not personally identify users, although they do identify a user's computer. Most Web browsers accept cookies by default, but if you choose not to accept them, you can simply change your browser settings. If you decline to accept cookies, you may not receive the full benefits that our website has to offer.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Cyber Housekeeping Inc to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Third-Party Sites and Services
Cyber Housekeeping Inc websites, products, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
If after reading this statement you have any questions about Acronis' privacy statement, please submit your questions to Cyber Housekeeping Inc Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cyber Housekeeping Inc may update or modify this privacy statement from time to time without prior notice to you, and each such update or modification becomes applicable immediately upon publication. Please review this notice often so that you can be aware of our latest policies on privacy and collection of personal information. Your continued use and visitation of the Cyber Housekeeping Inc websites constitutes your consent to the provisions of this Privacy Statement, as amended from time to time.